Monday, July 13, 2015

Out for a Stroll

Even though I'm stuck inside due to the heat, I still try to get at least a little exercise each day.

Today's exercise started with me climbing my pregnant self over into the barn to visit the puppies this morning. I obliged to let them wash my toes and legs with their tiny little tongues while they waggled (that's what I call it when they wag their tails so much it wiggles their whole body) their tiny little tails at me.

Most days the exercise comes in the form of walking to my parents' house for lunch. Mom and I work together to get the noon meal. They live less than half a mile from us, so it makes for a nice little walk even if it is pretty hot.

I took some pictures along the way today. It was incredibly hot, but the clouds and sky still made for a beautiful view.

And here I am, carrying my little container of tossed salad that I contributed to mom's very tasty meal of pizza. I can cook the exact same pizza the exact same way as her, and hers ALWAYS tastes about 20 times better.

The view looking up is much prettier than the view looking down...sigh...I kind of miss my feet ;-) But it means baby is growing "ever stronger" as my shirt proclaims. I think it is safe to say that when I got this shirt, while working with the KSU basketball teams as a student strength coach in the weightroom, I never really pictured how it would look over a pregnant belly. But, hey, it still fits!


No comments:

Post a Comment