Wednesday, July 29, 2015

More progress pics

Sorry about the abundance of posts on this subject. There is just a lot of progress this week and it is easier to post pics while I work than waiting until the end and having tons of photos to post. So here are the progress photos from this morning.

Doing a bunch of flowers, leaves, trees, etc., has always been hard for me. I've finally figured out through the years that it works best to not get too detailed, but instead focus on the overall shape and contrasts of darks and lights. The viewers are a lot smarter than we give them credit for at times and I think they'll be able to figure out this is a bouquet of flowers.

Fancy little flowers around the head.

The man is looking snazzy with his tie and shirt all finished up. Actually, I think I have the man more or less finished.

Finished the morning off by getting the skin colored on the girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment