Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Meet Zandie...the unmotivated

So, I talk about my dog a lot. I love my dog. She is pretty much my child and my parents grandkid. Just last week she lost her buddy, Rusty. He was mom and dad's loving golden retriever. She had known him pretty much her whole life and they were pals out here on the farm.

Well, she isn't exactly all that motivated, but she did get to expend energy when she and Rusty would run around and play. Now that he is gone, I am her play partner. This morning she had a rare burst of energy and was playing fetch with me really well while we finished unloading some bales. So after we were done, I thought I would prove to my sister that my dog does act happy at times.

The following is what I got on camera. Less than stellar footage of my dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment