Monday, February 23, 2015

Snowy, farmy day

Today is a snow day. It was originally a day off for school kids anyway, but the teachers were supposed to have in-service. Thanks to our winter storm, we got a snow day, too!

I actually made good use of the day to enjoy being home and on the farm. This morning, I braved baking and actually made some banana bread. I had to call my mom half a dozen times, but they didn't turn out terrible and my husband said they were good...so that is a success for me!

Above: This is the moment I was pretty worried I put in too much of the batter into each loaf pan. Thankfully, they just domed over and never spilled out. Phew!

Above: Maybe not pretty, but they are functional. Story of how I live me life!

The rest are just some photos I took while out with the dogs. One of them was wearing the GoPro so I might edit that down and post it somewhere later. Beautiful snow though! Praise God.



Above: Dog photo bomb 1.

Above: Dog photo bomb 2.


Above: Dog photo bomb 3.



No comments:

Post a Comment