Saturday, May 17, 2014

Branding Day galore!

With the busy life that is the end of the school year, I haven't had a chance to post videos from our branding day. I have a bunch so I might have a ton of different posts just to show them all.


Branding went incredibly well, and as you can see from the videos, we had an abundance of help. Since we had so many workers, I got to have a lot of fun with my GoPro camera to get some really neat shots for you.


Thanks to everyone for being understanding and either putting up with or wearing the GoPro throughout the day. Special thanks to my cousin for his willingness to participate ;-)


Here is a first-hand look at how long it takes to work our heifer calves. We try to have them on the ground for the shortest time possible.




Here is what happened a bit later.
The humans don't always have the upper hand.
A look at what it is like on branding day for probably the most important, and not human, item of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment