Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break Projects

Every year we try to get a jump on the pile of projects we accumulate through the year. This year is no different.
This shed is getting the roof repaired after years of being torn apart by the western Kansas wind.

Dad and I fixed fence that was torn apart by tumbleweeds. First we burned the weeds and then replaced posts and stretched the wire. I know this picture is mostly of the sky...and that's exactly what I meant for it to be. Love that open sky!

It is really hard to find good help these days. This guy can make himself comfortable pretty much anywhere.

I know it is hard to see, but this made me giggle. It is a calendar in the farm feed truck. You can tell we stay pretty up to date with things. After all, we did manage to actually change one month after putting this in the cab of the truck. In case you can't tell, it is on February....2007. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment