Sunday, March 9, 2014

"Factory" farm

In our industry (or in any profession, for that matter) you come to understand that there are always bad seeds. My frustration comes when all of us are grouped in that same category just because we do things a certain way on our farm. The restaurant Chipotle has decided to wage war on any farmer/rancher who chooses to do business in a manner different than what they have deemed "correct." It is really frustrating to watch. So here is my response.

And yes, I realize I left a word out in one of the messages in the video. But by the time I noticed, it was already uploaded and I didn't want to start all over since it takes about 5 hours to upload with our internet. So, please forgive my typo.


1 comment:

JR said...

I always wonder where the videos of horrible farm conditions come from, because every farm I have been on has been like yours. The animals and humans are all well bonded and having a good time.

Post a Comment