Monday, December 1, 2014

Car Sickness Therapy

We did a lot of traveling over the holiday. While in Lincoln, my body had apparently had enough of being in the car and I got really carsick on the way to visit some relatives. It took a while to get my stomach calmed down, but I had some great nurses.
There were three little kittens at their house that accompanied me on my short walk while trying to get some cool/fresh air to calm my stomach. After about half an hour of nausea, I finally decided just to lay outside on the porch and these little guys made sure they kept my belly warm. All three of them were on there, but one jumped off when I disturbed his seat while trying to get my cell phone out of my pocket to take a picture.

Apparently they were great nurses, because after they laid on my stomach for a while, I finally felt better ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment