Sunday, April 6, 2014

Can't wait to Spring!

I just LOVE the season of spring. I am sure I've said this before, but I just love being able to get outside in the perfect weather. That means not too hot, and not too cold. We were busy after church today. After we got home we worked in the garden planting potatoes and onions and sandwiched a horse ride in between.

The weather is actually bringing us a tiny bit of moisture at the moment. It rained for about a minute...which we will certainly take. My husband is more hopeful than me that we will still get some more. After years of drought, I tend to lean more towards the pessimistic side.

Here are some photos of the clouds and our garden.




These are the rows where we planted the potatoes and onions.

This is garlic we didn't find last year. It was a pleasant surprise to see it coming up, and we'll see if it yields anything. Always excited to see green!

No comments:

Post a Comment