Thursday, August 8, 2013

Farm Laughter

Seriously? I just barely got out of school for the summer...and now I'm getting ready for inservice next week! Wow. It flew by. Having dad recovering from 8 broken ribs along with planning and preparing for a wedding left me without much free time. Here are a few photos I took throughout the summer and never got blogged.

Hope you enjoy them like I do!

This is true love. She laid on the dirty shop floor in 100 degree weather petting Rusty for about 10 minutes.
Tired and bored on a windy, cool, rainy day on the farm? No worries. Plenty of spots to rest...such as the bale fork on a tractor.
Rusty found another spot. His lip apparently needs aired out. That's it on the edge of the bed of the mule. This is just one of the humorous ways we see him relaxing.
Lesson learned: Never leave our high school hired hand and my injured father alone to clean out the drills. Can't find the attachment for the end of the Shop Vac? No worries, my dad just happened to have the mouthpiece off of one of his breathing apparatuses from the hospital handy. I have to admit, it probably worked better than the actual attachment ;)

1 comment:

Jeff and Lisa said...

Where is the "like" on blogspot??

Post a Comment